Paul with 2016 Toyota Prius V
Nathan with 2010 Honda Odyssey Van
“Roomy, Comfortable & Smooth Riding”
HOME OF THE CLEAN CAB
- Tired of filthy smelly taxis? Give us a call
- 30% cheaper than Uber for long distance rides
- Open 6:30 am to 2:00 am
- We take pride in our clean cars
- Rexburg, Victor, Driggs, Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Twin Falls, Pocatello, etc
- Hablamos espanol
Idaho Falls Cab is a dedicated city taxi service with an emphasis on long distance rides. We provide airport taxi service, or shuttle taxi to the airport. We serve the Idaho Falls Valley and go as far as Boise, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Wyoming and even Montana. We take pride in serving our customers with reliable, clean transportation. Our drivers are background checked, and courteous. Our company meets all of Idaho’s licensing requirements, insurance and regulations.
WHAT WE DON’T DO
- No drinks without a lid or eating food in the cab. A drink spill or stain will cost $20.00 on top of the fare.
- We don’t take pets in the cabs unless they’re in a travel bag. Pets are not allowed out of the travel bag at any time during the trip.
- We don’t allow smoking in the cabs (e-cigarettes included)
- We don’t allow eating or opening soda, beer cans in the cab. Drinks with a lid are O.K.
- Fighting and loud arguing will not be tolerated.
- If the driver asks for payment in advance in some instances, refusal will be considered an end to the taxi service.
- We don’t grant credit.
- We will deny service during horrible weather conditions.
- We don’t allow parents to leave their kids alone with the cab driver.
- We don’t take foreign currency
- As an Idaho Falls Taxi service, we must abide by the law. We cannot overfill our vehicles with people or carry anyone in the trunk.