Schedule A Pickup
“I SPRAY DISINFECTANT EVERY DAY ON SURFACES, AND OR, AFTER A SICK CUSTOMER, TO REDUCE CONTAGION OF COVID-19 AND FLU”
FARES (DURING COVID-19 CRISIS)
- $2.00 a mile with a $6.00 minimum anywhere in town or going out
- $0.50 cents per minute waiting for stops
- $2 minimum each stop
- $30 per hour hire in town only
- For security reasons, we will be working only during day time.
- $12 nearby hotels
- $15 to or from airport, that buys you up to 6 miles. If you go beyond 6 miles it will be $2.50 a mile extra
Paul with 2016 Toyota Prius V
Idaho Falls Cab is a dedicated city taxi service with an emphasis on long distance rides. We provide airport taxi service, or shuttle taxi to the airport. We serve the Idaho Falls Valley and go as far as Boise, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Wyoming and even Montana. We take pride in serving our customers with reliable, clean transportation. Our drivers are background checked, and courteous. Our company meets all of Idaho’s licensing requirements, insurance and regulations.
- No drinks without a lid or eating food in the cab. A drink spill or stain will cost $20.00 on top of the fare.
- We don’t allow smoking in the cabs
- We don’t allow eating or opening soda, beer cans in the cab. Drinks with a lid are O.K.
- Fighting and loud arguing will not be tolerated.
- If the driver asks for payment in advance in some instances, refusal will be considered an end to the taxi service.
- We don’t grant credit.
- We will deny service during horrible weather conditions.
- We don’t take foreign currency
- As an Idaho Falls Taxi service, we must abide by the law. We cannot overfill our vehicles with people or carry anyone in the trunk.